Are you attending the Birmingham Hilton convention where all the fine robot folks are? Well I absolutely do! And I’m going to table with my amazing lady Herzspalter in the Forge section with all kinds of knick-knacks- prints and original works for sale! What else can there be, you might say? Well, for the first time ever you can commission me for a WATERCOLOR PAINTING!!
A couple things to know before you decide that watercolor art from Anna is right For You:
SINGLE FIGURE: £150 EACH Add £70 for ONE Additional Character
-Reply in the comments section below
-State YOUR name, the name of the CHARACTER you want, and an idea of the day you’ll be available to collect the piece.
– I will only be able to accept CASH at TFNation, no cards.
-You can Paypal me AT the show if you can show me your digital receipt for the transaction.
– Keep it classy, keep it PG-13! You know what i mean, freaks
– Fan characters are OK! Non-robot characters are OK! If you can provide reference ofc
– Creative freedom! (No over the top incredibly specific details and props like “Reflector holding an exact replica of Canon Mark II with a fisheye lens that reflects the Tryptichon under attack while freefalling into abyss of despair and insecticons” PLEASE)
– PLEASE only order art if you or your representative with your money in hand can pick it up at the convention!
– But what if I HATE color and want a greyscale work? No problem at all! I can make an ink wash artwork(for the same price, i’m afraid) just mention it in your comment!